Sonic MEGGamix IV Sonic MEGGamix IV

Great song

So.... Did Sonic do all of that elaborate stuff like I said he would?

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

yeah....although eggman didnt sneak away...I kicked the ever living hell outta him for kidnapping me b4 i left with sonic lol ^_^v

Jabba Jabba Jabba Jabba

nice

its a pretty nice song. I see what you mean though. you can hear some of the notes just suddenly, change, stop, or drop out.

Mission Impossible RMX Mission Impossible RMX

the song...

I feel stealthy now......

Zelda-Majora's Mask Comp. Zelda-Majora's Mask Comp.

its a good song.

the song, in general, is great. but if I could change the song, ( no disrespect) I would take the the part between about 43 seconds and the deku palace out, put the stne tower temple somewhere between the deku palace, and drop the rest.

im sorry its hard for me to describe things.

HexMonkey responds:

I'm kind of confused as to what you mean, but I think I get the gist of it. Thanks for telling me what you didn't like about the song and what you feel would be better. I'm not offended by any means and am glad you took the time to review. Thank you very much :)

Pirate Contest Entry- TomaMoto Pirate Contest Entry- TomaMoto

well

I won't be suprised if I hear you on T.V. or something soon.

FYAT Rave FYAT Rave

good song

Its so generic, its stupid and funny.

BanjoK/Sonic 3 - Frozen Oil V3 BanjoK/Sonic 3 - Frozen Oil V3

0.0

Sonic..... and banjo kazooie... I cant.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! top 2 favorite THINGS let alone games in the world in my opinion. It never occured to me how well these songs go together. this song is like..... its kinda hard to describe what this goes with. it has sad sounding parts and kinda eerie parts to it with a little motivational kinda setting to it. all i know trying to describe it makes it sound like im high.

SockpuppetRemix responds:

Thanks! =D

-element- Ice Caps -element- Ice Caps

yea

I do too man. I do too..

OoT|Kokiri Orchestra OoT|Kokiri Orchestra

Nice choice.

I love ocarina of time. And this song. That simple.

Mario 64 Piano Mario 64 Piano

aww I know this level

Its one of the first levels. you need..... I think 3 stars to get in. but its basically a huge cavern and a sunken ship. the beging is at the beginning before mario comes out of the pipe.